smartDEN IoT Internet / Ethernet 32 Inputs Module - DIN Rail BOX
This device is an Ethernet and Web enabled input module suitable for home automation, environment monitoriong applications, logging/counting different events and many others. SmartDEN IP-32IN provides 16 digital inputs (for motion detector sensors, dry contacts, switches, buttons), 8 analog inputs (for temperature, humidity, light, pressure sensors) and 8 temperature inputs designed for NTC thermistors type B57500M. The integrated web server for set-up, SNMPv2c and HTTP/XML allow easy embedding in other systems. Interesting feature of the module is the ability to control remote relays based on input event or work in "Data Logging Mode" in order to post data in xml format on a remote server. Various software examples are provided and the module is supported by our android and ios apps.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.250 Kgs
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks;
- Extended supply voltage range: 10...28V DC;
- Power supply protection against reverse polarity;
- 16 digital inputs (counters) each with ON/OFF led;
- 8 analog inputs 0-10V DC;
- 8 temperature inputs for NTC thermistors type B57500M, temperature range: -55 to +155°C, accuracy: ±0.5°C;
- Additional voltage 5V DC source is provided for an easy sensors supply;
- Additional voltage source equal to VIN is provided for an easy sensors supply;
- Supported protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SNMPv2c;
- Web server with secure login authorization;
- Linearization (scaling) for the analog inputs - New;
- SNMP messages for configuration/monitoring (get, set, bulk, table, getnext, walk);
- SNMP trap messages upon certain events: temperature sensor, analog input, digital input;
- Secure HTTP/XML API protocol support for reading inputs status;
- Access protection (by IP and MAC address);
- Data Logging mode (push) mode: XML data message is sent via HTTP post method to remote server periodically;
- Remote relay control mode: remote control of smartDEN IP-16R, DAEnetIP3 and DAEnetIP4 outputs through Ethernet/Internet;
- Working temperature range: 0 to 70°C;
- DIN Rail standart housing;
- 2 mounting feets for wall fixing;
- Supported by DAE-iModules App for iOS and DAE-aModules App for Android - New;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET and NI LabView - here;
- Compatible third parity software: net-snmp, MRTG;
- Documentation - here
SmartDEN IP-32IN is shipped with one NTC thermistor sensor B57500M (up to 8 such sensors are supported by singe module). However additional sensors can be ordered from our store from this link: http://denkovi.com/ntc-sensor-10k-epcos-tdk-b57500m103a5
The module has 8 analog inputs 0-10V which can be used also with every analog output sensor within this voltage range. You can check our other sensors as well for the analog inputs: LM35DZ (temperature), LM335Z(temperature), HIH-4000 (humidity), TSL250R(light), GP2Y0A21YK (Proximity)
SmartDEN IP-32IN could be used for home and industrial automation applications, datacenters monitoring, environmental monitoring and so on...
SmartDEN IP-32IN remote sensore monitoring.
SmartDEN IP-32IN can send push messages which are suitable for alert and data log systems.
SmartDEN IP-32IN events counter.
Remote Services (Box-to-box mode)
smartDEN IP-32IN supports the feature to control relays over the network. This is the so called "Box to box connection". So every customer who has Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module, smartDEN IP-16R, DAEnetIP3 or DAEnetIP4 modules now is be able to control them with this smartDEN IP-32IN input module over the network. Please refer to the documentation for more information or at this application note for more information.
SmartDEN IP-32IN Overview
Access via mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
Useful information about DAE-iModules/DAE-aModules and smartDEN IP-32IN:
- Select device smartDEN IP-32IN. You have to enter the IP of the device, UDP port (for SNMP) and SNMP Community (password).
Labview software example
Monitor smartDEN IP-32IN inputs with browser
Open your web browser and type in the address bar the following request: http://192.168.1.100. After login the integrated web server can be accessed.
Access smartDEN IP-32IN via XML/HTTP
Open your web browser and type in the address bar the following request: http://192.168.1.100/current_state.xml?pw=admin and the XML file bellow will be shown containing the inputs stataus.
Monitoring and creating charts via MRTG
MRTG is free sofwtare for charting and monitoring network equipment. It is compatible with all our snmp modules including smartDEN IP-32IN. Please check out our application note for MRTG.
Control smartDEN IP-32IN via Command Line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other software that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|29 Jan 2017||
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- MRTG. Please check out this application note for MRTG and smartDEN IP-32IN Module.
- Java (netbeans project) - Example 1 (SNMPv1) and Example 2 (HTTP GET Requests)
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to get the smartDEN IP-32IN inputs status. The code is not public, but a download link will be sent to your email after purchase or by request.
- VB.NET (SNMPv1) - Example how to get the smartDEN IP-32IN I/O status via SNMPv1 in VB.NET
- C#.NET - Example 1 (HTTP GET Requests) and Example 2 (SNMPv1)
- PHP Demo 1 - Example how smartDEN IP-32IN can post data to php server periodically - download.
- Delphi Lazarus - Demo 1 (SNMPv1), Demo 2 (HTTP GET Requests)