DAEnetIP4 - SNMP Ethernet controller with 34 digital/analog I/O
DAEnetIP4 is the next generation multifunctional 10/100 Mb Ethernet device (IP controller) for management and control. It has the usual features we offer for such products like web server, snmp, http/xml, traps and analog/digital i/o. In addition this successor of DAEnetIP1 has some other features like Real Time Clock weekly schedule, 8 x 16 bit counters, 2 x 10 bit PWM channels and standalone work improvements. It is to be used for embedding in other systems (plug-in type) and could be used for industrial and home automation, access control, fire and security, irrigation systems, dimming lights and others. Now with FREE Android and iOS App!
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.050 Kgs
- 10/100 Mb Ethernet interface;
- Extended supply voltage range (7.5V - 25V) DC
- Low power consumption - 40mA at 24V DC;
- 16 digital outputs;
- 8 x 10 bit analog inputs;
- 8 digital inputs (16 bit counters);
- 2 x 10 bit PWM outputs;
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for schedule (calendar) stand-alone work (up to 30 events);
- Extra status led;
- Web server with secure login authorization;
- SNMPv1 for configuration/monitoring (snmpget, snmpset, snmpbulk, snmptable, snmpgetnext, snmpwalk);
- Secure HTTP/XML API protocol support for read/write relays status;
- JSON protocol - New;
- Supported protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS,NTP;
- Access protection (by IP and MAC address);
- Option for digital outputs states saving and loading on reset;
- Single input may be forwarded to control many digital outputs;
- Sending traps according analog ADC level;
- Scaling (linearization) for the analog inputs to show values in suitable units - New;
- Working temperature range: 0ºC to 70ºC;
- iOS software - DAE-iModules App;
- Android software - DAE-aModules App;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET and NI LabView - here;
- Third parity software (Majordomotic, MyDomoticaHd) - more info here;
- DAEnetIP4 documentation - here
This product is to be replacement for our popular DAEnetIP1 (deprecated). The snmp commands are different, but the I/O pinouts and ports are the same.
|Size (L / W / H), mm||85 / 48 / 17|
|Power supply voltage, V DC||7.5 - 25|
|Current consumption, mA||40mA at 24V, 70mA at 12V, 90mA at 9V|
|Digital outputs count||16 (2 x 8)|
|Digital outputs voltage, V||0 or 3.3|
|Analog inputs count||8|
|Analog inputs reference voltage, V||2.048|
|Analog inputs resolution, bits||10|
|Digital inputs count||8|
|Digital inputs voltage range, V||0 up to 5.5|
|Counters count (combined with Digital Inputs)||8|
|Counters resolution, bits||16|
|PWM outputs count||2|
|PWM frequency, KHz||40|
|PWM output voltage, V||0 up to 3.3|
|PWM resolution, bits||10|
|Default settings jumper||Yes|
|Save I/O states and load on boot||Yes|
|Hardware Real Time Clock (RTC)||Yes|
|Network parameters||IP/Mask/Default gateway|
|MAC lock (protection)||Yes|
|SNMPv1||Yes (snmpget, snmpset, snmpbulk, snmptable, snmpgetnext, snmpwalk)|
|Read-Write Community String||Yes|
|Read-Only Community String||Yes|
|Secure JSON/HTTP/XML access||Yes|
|SNMP I/O access commands||Yes|
|Web server for configuration/access||Yes|
Example 1. Controlling electrical appliances remotely
Example 2. Monitoring sensors online. More info how to connect sensors - here: http://denkovi.com/connecting-analog-sensors-to-daenetip4
Example 3. Controlling electrical devices depending on sensors values
Example 4. Web based thermo-regulator
Example 5. DAEnetIP4 used in application for counting customers in shops
Access DAEnetIP4 from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
The video bellow shows how you can control DAEnetIP4 based device - Internet/Ethernet 12 Channel Relay Board. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information:
- Select device DAEnetIP4. Enter the IP address (URL), UDP Port and SNMP Community for the device;
Control DAEnetIP4 with browser
Control DAEnetIP4 via JSON/XML/HTTP GET requests
Control DAEnetIP4 via command line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|04 Apr 2017||
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Majordomotic - Cloud home automation software by the company EdelBit. It supports all our ethernet relays and ip controllers. Additional android software is available as well. Here we have tried to explain how to work with it together with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/majordomotic-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- JAVA (SNMPv1) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Java (Netbeans Project).
- JAVA (HTTP GET Requests) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET Requests in Java (Netbeans Project).
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Labview 2011. The .exe file is in the directory "Executable".
- VB.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual Basic .NET.
- C#.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual C# .NET.
- PHP Demo - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in PHP.
- Delphi Lazarus - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET requests
- Visual Basic 6 (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with DAEnetIP4 with HTTP get requests.
- Node.js (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests in Node.js.
- Problem: There is an access to the device via SNMP, PING and Denkovi Finder "see" it, however it is not possible to open it's web server via any browser (the HTTP port is correct as well).
- Solution: Some antivirus software (like Avast for example) may block the HTTP traffic to the device. Be sure this type of communication is enabled by your antivirus/firewall software.