Denkovi A. E. LTD treats your privacy and personal information with the utmost respect. We are compliant with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
This Privacy Notice is intended to tell you how we use any information we collect about you (called "personal information" or "personal data", explained below). We've tried to explain what we do in enough detail to give you the information you need at a glance, with the option of following a link if you want to find out more. (If you still can't find the information you need, you can email us at email@example.com.)
Who we are?
Denkovi Assembly Electroncs LTD ("Denkovi A. E. LTD", "Denkovi" "we", "us" or "our")
Bul St.Stambolov 21
What kind of personal data do we process?
To process your online order done via our website during the registration step we require your:
- Email address - we use it for sending tracking information once the order has been shipped out;
- First name and last name - used for shipping the order;
- Phone number - we may call you if we have questions about the order or the courer can also try to find you if you are not at the address during delivery;
- Address - vital for order delivery;
The provision of these data is entirely voluntary. However we need this data in order to process your order. If we don't have this data for you, we can not process your order.
During the checkout step, we receive information about:
- The IP address from where the order is done;
This information is to prevent hackers attacks and fraudent orders during checkouts.
Additionally every time when a visitor comes to our webpage, we receive information via communication protocol with the following data:
- The web page from which the visitor comes;
- IP address;
- Date and duration of the visiting;
- Visitor's url request;
- Transferred data amount;
- Information for the browser and the operating system used by the visitor;
- "Cookies" - more information, you can see here;
This information is helping us to analyze the visitor behaviour and to provide better user experience visiting our website.
When a visitor use the online chat platform, we receive:
- The visitor's name;
- The visitor's IP address;
- The visitor's email address;
When a visitor contact with us via email, we receive:
- The visitor's email address;
- The visitor's name (or what is enetered for name);
How do we process your personal data?
We use your data only for the puposes for which we collect them. During the processing of your orders, requests and service using, we may use subcontractors (for example couriers) which receive only the necessary data for your order.
The communication protocol and it's data are stored because of the security in our systems in order to identify possible hacker attack. We are not in condition to associate given protocol with particular person.
The data we receive from you voluntary are stored in order to:
- To process your requests (orders, questions);
- Send you our newsletter (only if you have subscribed for it);
If you are subscribed in our newsletter, we use your email address so you can receive usually once a month information about our products, sales discounts and other curious information.
What rights do you have about your personal data?
The rights of an EU resident under the GDPR, and how you can exercise those rights with respect to Denkovi A. E. LTD, are:
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal data is being processed (used), why and where.
- Right to rectification: If you want to correct, revise or remove any of the data we retain on you, you may do so at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: If you need to cancel your denkovi account at any time, we will permanently remove your account and all information associated.
- Right to restrict processing: If you believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data.
- Right of portability: We provide you with the ability to move any of your account data to a third party at any time.
- Right to object: If you decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics at any time, you may contact us to request removal of this data.
- Right to complain: You can also to file a complaint about your privacy information violations if you think there are such.
For any of the above request, you may contact also to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
If you are subscribed in our newsletter, we use your email address so you can receive usually once a month information about our new products, sales discounts and other curious information about our products. If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. You can do it from the top part of the the email by clicking "unscubscribe".
In order to do that service we use third party email sender - Constant Contact and they comply to GDPR as well. Please see their privacy note for more information: https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement
Links to other websites
This website uses Google AdWords, a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google. With this service, ad activity on www.denkovi.com connects to the Adwords ad network using cookies (see cookie information HERE). Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD. does not identify or collect data for users through Google AdWords. You can opt out of a Google AdWords ad from their site: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous?hl=en_US.
www.denkovi.com uses Google Analytics ("Google Analytics"), a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses the so-called cookies that are text files saved on your computer to enable users to analyze how users use the site.
Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the site, compile reports for web activities, and provide Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD with other services related to the use of the site and the use of the Internet to the site. Google will not associate the IP address sent by your browser to Google Analytics with other data stored by Google.
You can prevent cookies from being saved through the appropriate settings on your browser. Please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the features on this site.
Google Conversion Tracking
Google Conversion Tracking allows us and Google to recognize that someone has clicked on our Google ad and then redirected to our page. However, we can not see which other web pages you have loaded. The information gathered through Google Conversion Tracking is solely for the purpose of compiling statistics on the success and use of our AdWords advertising campaigns. However, we do not collect or receive information that allows users to be personally identified.
Facebook Social Plugins
This online application uses the Social Plugins ("Plugins") on the social network facebook.com, which is maintained by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. ("Facebook"). Plugins are recognized on the Facebook logos (white "f" on a blue background or "thumbs up") or are awarded the "Facebook Social Plugin".
When you access a web page, your browser will immediately make a direct connection to Facebook servers. The content of this Plugin will be transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which will link it to the website. Denkovi Assembly Electronics Ltd. can not influence the amount of data Facebook collects with these Plugins. Therefore, through the following link, we only provide you with information about what we know https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=17512.
With Add-ons you can block Facebook-Social-Plugins for your browser using, for example - "Facebook Blocker".
Modern sites use different systems to analyze and improve the delivery of goods and services to users, and it is not possible to describe them in detail. If you have any concerns about the information that is collected from our site, we recommend that you use the Google Chrome browser's Incognito option.
Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD. undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the Users and not to provide the collected information to third parties - state authorities, trade companies, individuals and others, except in the cases where:
- The explicit consent of the User has been obtained;
- The provision is necessary for the realization of the legitimate interests of Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD or of a third person to whom the data are disclosed, unless the interests of the User to which the data refer are of advantage;
- Information is required by government bodies or officials who, under current law, are authorized to request and collect such information in accordance with statutory procedures;
- In other cases mentioned in the law.
Contact Us / Further Information
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your Personal Information or if you wish to correct, block, rectify, object, access, revoke your consent to any applicable aspect of this Privacy Notice or delete any of your Personal Information, please contact us:
Bul St.Stambolov 21
Contact Person (Data Protection Officer):
Last update: May 2018