Internet/Ethernet Relay Board 12 Channel with DAEnetIP4 - I/O, SNMP, Web
The next generation Ethernet SNMP and WEB relay I/O module based on DAEnetIP4 with 12 SPDT relays (up to 15A), 8 ADC inputs (0-10V) and 8 digital inputs (0-12V) plus 2 PWM outputs (0-3.3V). With its built in real time clock and individual pulse timer for every relay it is suitable for controling electrical devices and monitor different sensors from the ethernet network, orginze thermoregulators or home automation applications. It can be accessed locally (LAN) or remotely (Internet,WAN) via web browser, computer software or smartphone. Supported by DRMv3. We provide various software examples for easy integration in your code. Works with Home Assistant, Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems as well as with Node-RED IoT platform. Now with FREE iOS and Android App!
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.345 Kgs
- 10/100 Full duplex Ethernet interface (Auto MDIX);
- 12 SPDT relays;
- 8 x analog inputs with 10 bit resolution (0-10VDC);
- 8 x digital inputs port with schmitt trigger (0-12VDC or 0-24VDC). The inputs are combined with 16 bit cyclic counters as well;
- 2 x PWM outputs port (0-3.3VDC);
- Hardware "Pulse" function for the relays;
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS,NTP;
- SNMPv1 - snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap, snmpbulk, snmpgetnext, snmptable,snmpwalk;
- SNMPv1 Traps upon analog input, digital input event or boot;
- HTTP access - via web browser (integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access with autorization);
- HTTP/XML commands including support for encrypted requests;
- JSON protocol;
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with back-up power supply source for days;
- Weekly schedule table for up to 30 records - the module it can work without PC connected;
- The ports for HTTP, SNMP and Traps can be changed;
- Function "load outputs states from EEPROM on boot";
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser/snmp;
- A Relay can be assigned to be controlled by analog and/or digital input according input level/edge;
- Possibility of connection analog sensors to the analog inputs as LM34DZ, LM35DZ, LM335, MCP9700A;
- Scaling (linearization) for the analog inputs to show values in suitable units;
- Supported by DRMv3 Software - New;
- iOS software - DAE-iModules App;
- Android software - DAE-aModules App;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET and NI LabView - here;
- Compatible various third party software: net-snmp, MRTG...
- Supported by Home Assistant home automation software - New;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform;
- DAEnetIP4 user's manual: download
Please note this is replacement for the legacy product: Internet/Ethernet 12 Channel Relay Board - I/O, SNMP, Web (however the snmp command are not the same).
|PCB size (LxW), mm||209.68 x 85.85|
|PCB weight, g||300|
|Power supply voltage,VDC||12 or 24 (depends on the model) ±2|
|Maximum current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||700|
|Maximum current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||400|
|Operating temperature range, °C||0 to 70|
|SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):||
TONGLING - JQC-3FF-S-Z (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)
SUNHOLD - RAS xx15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer suitable 12V or 24V adapters http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
- Electrical appliances remote control applications
- Monitoring and logging applications
- Standalone applications with sensors and electrical devices
- Counters in shops
- Web based thermo-regulator
- Home automation
- Irrigation systems
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Management/monitoring for industrial
- Remote Lock/unlock doors
- Suitable for school and university education
The package includes
- 1 x DAEnetIP4 Ethernet controller
- 1 x DAE-PB/RO12/DI8/AI8 peripherial board
- 3 x plastic spacers
- The module is shipped assembled and tested
Relay module overview
Access from Home Assistant
Access DAEnetIP4 from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access DAEnetIP4 from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access DAEnetIP4 from Node-RED
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things. We prepared small example for communication between Node-RED and our device. More info about Node-RED and denkovi modules: here
Access DAEnetIP4 from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
The video bellow shows how you can control DAEnetIP4 based device - Internet/Ethernet 12 Channel Relay Board. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information:
- Select device DAEnetIP4. Enter the IP address (URL), UDP Port and SNMP Community for the device;
Access DAEnetIP4 via Web Browser
Control DAEnetIP4 via command line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
Access via software DRMv3
This device is supported by DRMv3 Software.
The device can be found in the device list under the default name: DAEnetIP4 LAN 12 Relay
Access via Labview
We have created labview demo application for DAEnetIP4 and its project source code can be downloaded from this link - denkovi.com/SoftwareExamples/DAEnetIP4/labview/DAEnetIP4.rar. The .exe file is in the directory as well - it can be used ad standalone application.
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|04 Apr 2017||
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRMv3 Software - software for monitoring, control and configuration - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Home Assistant - This device is supported by Home Assistant. For more information - please follow this article.
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP and HTTP GET requests.
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- MajorDomo - Innovative home automation system. It has web interface, voice control, notifications, GPS tracking and many more features. More information - here
- Majordomotic - Cloud home automation software by the company EdelBit. It supports all our ethernet relays and ip controllers. Additional android software is available as well. Here we have tried to explain how to work with it together with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/majordomotic-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- Node-RED IoT platform - example communication flows in SNMP and HTTP. More about Denkovi modules and Node-Red: here.
- JAVA (SNMPv1) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Java (Netbeans Project).
- JAVA (HTTP GET Requests) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET Requests in Java (Netbeans Project).
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Labview 2011. The .exe file is in the directory "Executable".
- VB.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual Basic .NET.
- C#.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual C# .NET.
- PHP Demo - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in PHP.
- Delphi Lazarus - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET Requests.
- Visual Basic 6 (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with DAEnetIP4 with HTTP get requests.
- Node.js (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests in Node.js.
- Python example - using HTTP GET requests.
- Python - Example how to set/get the device I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests