Date: 17 Jul 2020
We are happy to introduce our new product: smartDEN Modbus TCP Ethernet 16 Relay Module - DIN RAIL BOX
Some key features:
- 10 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led;
- 16 SPDT relays (with NO and NC contacts);
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for schedule (calendar) stand-alone work;
- Web server with secure login authorization;
- MODBUS-TCP protocol;
- Secure HTTP/XML/JSON API protocol support for read/write relays status;
- Watch-Dog Auto-Reboot ICMP (outgoing) function;
- Supported by DRMv3 Software (Windows, Linux, Raspbian);
- Supported by Home Assistant home automation software;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform;
- Other third party software - here;
Date: 23 Jun 2020
Our new software DRMv3 is here. It is based on our popular software DRM and brings lot of new features!
Date: 26 Apr 2020
We are happy to introduce our better shipping prices for DHL / TNT Express Shipping Worldwide!
The cost now is 15 to 27 USD depending on the shipping zone.
More information here - https://denkovi.com/shipping
Date: 22 Mar 2020
Due to the current international situation related with COVID-19, we would like to inform you our company work as usually. We don't expect delays in handling/production time for the orders.
However please note, the Registered Mail (Posts), DPD and GLS shipping methods are temporary disabled and we ship only via DHL courier all over the world.
We wish you to have good health!
Date: 19 Feb 2020
Finally, we are happy to share our last project with Home Assistant platform! Almost all our Denkovi modules are able to work with this system and you can find the list with successfully tested devices here on this link:
For more information, please visit the Home Assistant page.
Date: 10 Nov 2019
DAEnetIP2 will be availbale for purchase while stock lasts!
Meanwhile we encourage you to buy the new version (DAEnetIP2 v2) in order to have enough time for migration. We tried to keep the new version as close as possible to the old one and add some improvements and optimizations. The comparison table is here: http://denkovi.com/comparison-between-daenetip2-controllers
Please feel free to contact with us if any questions!
Date: 19 Aug 2019
Date: 08 Oct 2018
We are happy to introduce our first PLC (Programable Logic Controller) with inputs and outputs in DIN RAIL BOX: smartDEN IP-PLC - Ethernet I/O Relay Programmable Logic Controller
Some of the most important features:
- 8 x SPDT Relays
- 8 x Digtial Inputs (12/24VDC)
- 4 x Analog Inputs (0-10VDC)
- 4 x Temperature Inputs for NTC10K sensors
- 2 x Analog Outputs (0-10VDC)
- HTTP GET requests, Web server, android app
- DAEL programming language (C like)
Date: 03 Sep 2018
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things. For the past several months we tried to prepare small piece of source code demo (called flow) for communication between Node-RED and almost every our devices. You can find it on every product page (in the software examples section) and also more info about Node-RED and denkovi modules is available here
For more information, please visit the Node-RED page.
Date: 11 Jun 2018
From 11 June 2018 all DAEnetIP4 devices will be shipped with firmware version v1.24. The most important updates:
1. Added digital filter for the analog inputs:
- The filter constant is 0 to 30 seconds;
- For the given timefreame they are collected 8 measurements;
- The average mesurement of the ADC is equal to the average sum of all the mesaurements after removal of the min and max values from the buffer;
- It can be set in General Settings or via SNMP OID .188.8.131.52.4.1.42505.1.3.7
2. Added non-reaction time for the analog inputs after toggling output (protection time):
- It is set in milliseconds (from 0 to 9999) - when 0 it is forbidden;
- It cab ne set in General Settings (paremeter Digital Outputs Filter) or via SNMP OID .184.108.40.206.4.1.42505.1.3.8
- For every outputit can be set or activated separately this protection time (in Digital Outputs Settings->Use Filter, SNMP OID .220.127.116.11.4.1.42505.1.2.3.1.14.х)
3. Added 8 new controlling modes for digital input -> digital output (two via level and six via edge):
- They can be set in Digital Outputs Settings->DI Mode or via SNMP OID .18.104.22.168.4.1.42505.1.2.3.1.12.х
4. Added second (differencial) analog input for controlling output:
- The first analog input in Digital Outputs Settings is renamed to "AI+ No", the second is named "AI- No".
- The second analog input can be set via SNMP SNMP OID .22.214.171.124.4.1.42505.1.2.3.1.13.х
5. The output control via XML/JSON/SNMP can be done now with 2 (TOGGLE) besides 0 (OFF) and 1 (ON);
7. In Digital Outputs page for DI No, AI+ No, AI- No they are used spinners instead of comboboxes for faster page loading;
8. In PWM page there are sliders;
9. In Monitoring and Control web page they are added buttons Toggle, color for output state and PWM control sliders;
10. Improved XML/JSON requests response time;