smartDEN Maxi - I/O Relay Module SNMP, HTTP with DIN RAIL BOX
smartDEN IP-Maxi is an Ethernet module (IP controller) that can be used in a wide range of remote sensors monitoring, home automation control, environmental monitoring and data-acquisition applications. Thank to its multi-channel design (8 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs, 4 temperature inputs, 8 SPDT relays and 2 analog outputs) this device can perform simultaneously a variety of measurement and control functions. The Web interface allows users to configure the smartDEN IP-Maxi, as well as to monitor/control input/output channels. smartDEN IP-Maxi provides both SNMP and XML/JSON interface for integration with third-party developed applications. Works with Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems as well as with Node-RED IoT platform.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.505 Kgs
- Fully compatible with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks, Auto-MDIX;
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, SNTP, SNMP, ICMP (ping);
- 8 digital inputs with On/Off LED (input voltage range: 0-12V DC / 0-24V DC);
- 8 counters (32 bit) attached to digital inputs;
- 4 analog inputs (input voltage range: 0-10V DC);
- 4 temperature inputs for sensors NTC thermistors type B57500M;
- Linearization (scaling) for the analog inputs;
- Programmable temperature units: Celsius/Fahrenheit;
- Configurable filters for the digital/analog inputs;
- 8 SPDT relays (with NO and NC contacts), the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store:
- 2 analog outputs: 0-10V DC (10 bit resolution);
- Single pulse feature for the relay outputs;
- Integrated web server with secure login authorization;
- Configuration of system parameters;
- Outputs control, access current measurements;
- Access protection (by IP and MAC address);
- HTTP server:
- Read (GET) current input/output values in XML/JSON format;
- Set outputs along with GET request parameters;
- Encrypted login can be used to access XML/JSON values;
- SNMPv2c operations: get, get-next, get-bulk, set;
- SNMPv2 trap notifications (triggered by threshold events or periodically);
- Single digital input can be configured to control several relays;
- Single or differential analog input can be configured to control several relays;
- Week schedule table for switching relays ON/OFF at specific time without computer (up to 30 events);
- Real time clock (can sync up with network time servers);
- Supply voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC (selectable during purchase);
- Additional source voltage 12V DC or 24V DC provided to power input sensors;
- Power supply protection against reverse polarity;
Physical and Environment:
- Working temperature range: 0 to 70°C;
- DIN rail standard housing;
- Supported by DRM Software, DAE-iModules App for iOS and DAE-aModules App for Android;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET, NI LabView and many others - here;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software - New;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software - New;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform - New;
- Other third party software - here;
- Documentation - here
- 1 x smartDEN IP-Maxi module (12V or 24V version, depending on selected choice during ordering)
- 1 x temperature NTC sensor B57500M
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer suitable 12V or 24V adapters http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
smartDEN IP-Maxi is shipped with one NTC thermistor (temperature) sensor B57500M Epoxy Resin (up to 4 such sensors are supported by singe module). However additional sensors can be ordered from our store from these links:
The module has 4 analog inputs 0-10V which can be used also with every analog output sensor within this voltage range. You can check our other sensors as well for the analog inputs: LM35DZ (temperature), LM335Z (temperature), HIH-4000 (humidity), TSL250R (light), GP2Y0A21YK (proximity), Voltage Transducer 0-300V AC In, 0-10V DC Out, Current Transducer 0-50A AC In, 0-10V DC Out
Example 1. Controlling electrical appliances remotely
Example 2. Monitoring sensors online
Example 3. Controlling electrical devices depending on sensors values automatiacally (PC used only for configuration)
Example 4. Web based thermo-regulator
Example 5. smartDEN IP-Maxi has the unique capability to act like "differential" thermoregulator (control relay depending on two analog inputs values difference)
Example 6. smartDEN IP-Maxi used in application for counting customers in shops
Example 7. smartDEN IP-Maxi analog outputs can be used for diming led lights (not directly, but using led driver 0/1 - 10V)
smartDEN IP-Maxi overview
Access smartDEN IP-Maxi from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access smartDEN IP-Maxi from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access smartDEN IP-Maxi from Node-RED
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things. We prepared small example for communication between Node-RED and our device. More info about Node-RED and denkovi modules: here
Access smartDEN IP-Maxi from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
Some useful information:
- Select device smartDEN IP-Maxi. Enter the IP address (URL), UDP Port and SNMP Community for the device;
Control smartDEN IP-Maxi with DRM Software (Relays only)
The device is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software is Windows/Linux software for controlling all our relay boards. Supported OS:
Windows: tested on XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Linux: tested on Ubuntu and OpenSuse
For more information about DRM Software, documentation and download - here
Download the last version (install package) - DRMsetup.exe
Download the last version (intstall archive) - DRMsetup.rar
The device can be controlled by smartDEN IP-32IN Input Module over the network
This is the so called BOX-TO-BOX mode. An input from smartDEN IP-32IN Input module can control over the network (ethernet/internet) relay from current module. Meantime it is also possible to control the relays and inputs from mobile devices, web browser... Please check out our application note DAE-AN016 for more information.
Access smartDEN IP-Maxi from browser
Control smartDEN IP-Maxi via JSON/XML/HTTP GET requests
Control smartDEN IP-Maxi via command line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP and HTTP GET requests.
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- Node-RED IoT platform - example communication flows in SNMP and HTTP. More about Denkovi modules and Node-RED: here.
- Java - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in Java.
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP requests in labview.
- VB.NET - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in VB.NET
- C#.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEsmartDEN IP-MAXI netIP4 I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in C#.NET
- PHP Demo - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in PHP
- Delphi Lazarus - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in Delhpi (Lazarus)
- Visual Basic 6 - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in VB6
- Node.js - Example how to set/get the smartDEN IP-MAXI I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests in node.js
- Python - Example how to set/get the device I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests
- Problem: There is an access to the device via SNMP, PING and Denkovi Finder "see" it, however it is not possible to open it's web server via any browser (the HTTP port is correct as well).
- Solution: Some antivirus software (like Avast for example) may block the HTTP traffic to the device. Be sure this type of communication is enabled by your antivirus/firewall software.