Internet/Ethernet 16 Relay Board - IP, SNMP, Web, Home Automation with DAEnetIP2 v2
IP relay board with DAEnetIP2 v2 IP Controller and 16 SPDT relays (up to 15A each). Additionaly 8 analog inputs are avilable for various sensors. You can connect the board localy or via Internet and control it via computer software, web browser, command line, android mobile device. Easy to integrate in your code with our software examples. Works with Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems as well as with Node-RED IoT platform. Now with FREE Android and iOS App!
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.482 Kgs
This kit (DAEnetIP2 v2 based) is the new (improved) version of Web SNMP controlled 16 Relay Board (DAEnetIP2 based). To see the differences between DAEnetIP2 v2 and its predecessors, please take a look here
- 10/100 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led
- Power supply requirements (No protection against overvoltage and inverse polarity) - selectable during purchase:
- 12VDC / 600 mA
- 24VDC / 400 mA
- 16 SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):
- 8 analog inputs with 10 bit resolution (0-3.3VDC)
- 16 (2x8) bit configurable digital I/O port (0-3.3VDC) - in this kit one of the 2 ports is reserved for the relay board
- Dimensions: Relay PCB - 85mm / 150mm / 20mm; DAEnetIP2 - 43mm / 55mm / 15mm
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP
- Supports snmp v1 (snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap), HTTP (integrated web server with autorization)
- Ports for SNMP (161) and HTTP (80) can be changed
- Two MAC addresses protection
- It can be configured with SNMP requests or web browser
- Integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access. I/O lines labels can be changed via browser
- HTTP API commands for getting/setting the I/O states (with basic access authentication)
- Reset of the relays on incoming/outgoing ping timeout (watchdog function)
- Function "load outputs(relays) states from EEPROM on boot"
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser
- It can send traps according analog ADC level
- Analog Inputs may be referred to control the relay according their level
- Possibility of connection analog sensors to the analog inputs as LM34DZ, LM35DZ, LM335, MCP9700A
- Relay PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- Software by Denkovi - DRM Software (Windows/Linux), DAE-iModules App for iOS, DAE-aModules App for Android;
- Third party software - more info here;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, .NET and NI LabView and others - here;
- For detailed user manual - here.
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Manual or automatic device restart if event occur
- Management/monitoring for industrial
- Sensor information processing
- Remote Lock/unlock doors
- Home automation
The kit includes
- IP controller (Ethernet controller) - DAEnetIP2 v2
- 16 Output Channel SPDT Relay Board (Supply voltage is selectable during purchase: 12VDC or 24VDC)
- Flat ribbon labeled cabel
DAEnetIP2 v2 I/O Ports
|"Free" - the pin is free and defined for the user.||"I/O" – digital input or output depending the settings||"Ain"– analog input|
For inputs, if the input voltage exceed 3.3V, the controller may be damaged. If you have questions how to use the I/O ports please contact with us or take a look into the manual.
How to connect sensors to DAEnetIP2 v2
More information how to connect different types of sensors to the DAEnetIP2 v2 Analog Port - http://denkovi.com/connecting-analog-sensors-to-daenetip2v2
The device is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software is Windows/Linux software for controlling all our relay boards. Supported OS:
Windows: tested on XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Linux: tested on Ubuntu and OpenSuse
DRM Software image - control mode for Internet / Ethernet 16 Channel Relay Board
For more information about DRM Software, documentation and download - here
Download the last version (install package) - DRMsetup.exe
Download the last version (intstall archive) - DRMsetup.rar
Access from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access from Node-RED
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things (IoT). We prepared small example for communication between Node-RED and our device. More info about Node-RED and denkovi modules: here
Access DAEnetIP2 v2 from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
The video bellow shows how you can control DAEnetIP2 based device - SNMP 8 Relay Board LM35DZ. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information about DAE-aModules/DAE-iModules and DAEnetIP2 v2:
- Select device DAEnetIP2v2. You must be sure the IP, UDP Port and SNMP community are correct, otherwise it won't enter into the device
- To connect and scale the analog inputs with sensors, please refer to this link: http://denkovi.com/connecting-analog-sensors-to-daenetip2v2
Control via web browser
I/O Ports control/monitor
Traps/P5 control. DAEnetIP2 v2 can send traps if some analog input changes its level bellow/above some threshold (Low/High).
The same logic can be used for setting one of the digital outputs port - JP5 according analog input port JP6.
HTTP API Commands
DAEnetIP2 v2 i/o lines can be controlled/accessed via HTTP API commands and basic access authentication is required to do that.
The digital outputs (P3 and P5) can be controlled by sending this HTTP command:
var IO=new Array (0xFF, 0xFF, 0x80, 0x00AB, 0x0049, 0x0118, 0x014A, 0x012F, 0x003E, 0x0029, 0x01DD)
Control DAEnetIP2 v2 via command line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
For developers - we can provide examples and support for the following platforms:
VB.NET Express example
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP requests.
- Majordomotic - Cloud home automation software by the company EdelBit. It supports all our ethernet relays and ip controllers. Additional android software is available as well. Here we have tried to explain how to work with it together with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/majordomotic-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
Some examples are not public, and the download links will be sent to your email after purchase or by request.
- Node-RED IoT platform - example communication flows in SNMP and HTTP. More about Denkovi modules and Node-RED: here.
- C# .NET Express 2010 - Sets the outputs via snmp v.1 with timeouts
- VB .NET Express 2010 - Very simple demo. It demonstrates how to set and get DAEnetIP2 ports values.
- Java (Netbeans) - Example for accessing DAEnetIP2 controller. Works in Linux / Windows / Mac
- PHP - Example for controlling the 16 digital outputs and reading the ADC (tested with WAMP with snmp)
- labVIEW 2011 - basic snmp manager for DAEnetIP2 built with labVIEW.
- Node.js (SNMPv1) - example how to communicate with the module using SNMPv1 set/get requests in Node.js.
- Python - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP2v2 status using SNMP requests