Ethernet Relay Card 5 Channels - SNMP, HTTP/XML, Real Time Clock, DIN BOX
Five channel Ethernet relay card based on DAEnetIP4 snmp IP controller. Supports independent weekly schedule for up to 30 events without connection to computer. Control it from web browser, DRM software, command line tool, free Android and iOS App and others. Flexible for integration. For developers we provide software examples in Java, .NET, Labview, PHP. Works with Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems. The relay card can be used for home automation, industrials, sensor monitoring or embedding in larger systems. This is the DIN Rail Box version.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.300 Kgs
- 10/100 Full duplex Ethernet interface (Auto MDIX);
- 5 SPDT relays;
- DIN Rail enclosure;
- Hardware "Pulse" function for the relays;
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS,NTP;
- SNMPv1 - snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap, snmpbulk, snmpgetnext, snmptable,snmpwalk;
- SNMPv1 Traps upon analog input, digital input event or boot;
- HTTP access - via web browser (integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access with autorization);
- HTTP/XML commands including support for encrypted requests;
- JSON protocol - New;
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with back-up power supply source for days;
- Weekly schedule table for up to 30 records - the module it can work without PC connected;
- The ports for HTTP, SNMP and Traps can be changed;
- Function "load outputs states from EEPROM on boot";
- Each relay can be named by user via web browser/snmp;
- Can be controlled from smartDEN IP-32IN IP Module over the network ("box to box" mode);
- iOS software - DAE-iModules App;
- Supported by DRM Software;
- Android software - DAE-aModules App;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET and NI LabView - here;
- Compatible various third party software: net-snmp, MRTG...
- Supported by openHAB home automation software - New
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software - New
- This is replacement for the legacy product: Web SNMP controlled 4 Relay Board (the snmp command are different, there are 5 relays instead of 4 and this device has DIN Rail Box support).
|Size L x W x H, mm||150 x 85 x 58|
|Power supply voltage,VDC||12 or 24 (depends on the model) ±2|
|Maximum current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||210|
|Maximum current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||140|
|Standby current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are OFF), mA||70|
|Standby current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are OFF), mA||40|
|Operating temperature range, °C||0 to 70|
|SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):||
TONGLING - JQC-3FF-S-Z (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)
SUNHOLD - RAS xx15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer suitable 12V or 24V adapters http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
- Electrical appliances remote control applications
- Home automation
- Irrigation systems
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Remote Lock/unlock doors
- Suitable for school and university education
The device can be controlled from smartDEN IP-32IN Input Module
This is the so called BOX-TO-BOX mode. An input from smartDEN IP-32IN Input module can control over the network (ethernet/internet) relay from current module. Please check out our application note DAE-AN016 for more information.
Access DAEnetIP4 from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access DAEnetIP4 from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access via browser
The relay card can be controlled via web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and so on. The relays are toggled from combobox under DO9 to DO13. From the monitoring and control page, you can monitor as well the Digital Inputs and the Analog Inputs.
Access via software DRM
This Five channel Ethernet Relay Module is supported by DRM Software. Please note the weekly schedule is not synchronized with the DRM software and the both are not related but separate. DRM Software is Windows/Linux software for controlling all our relay boards. Supported OS are Windows (tested on XP, Vista, 7 and 8) and Linux (tested on Ubuntu and OpenSuse)
Access DAEnetIP4 from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
Some useful information about DAE-iModules/DAE-aModules and DAEnetIP4 Five Channel Relay Board:
- Select device DAEnetIP4. Enter the IP, UDP Port and SNMP Community for the device
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|11 June 2018||
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP and HTTP GET requests.
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- MajorDomo - Innovative home automation system. It has web interface, voice control, notifications, GPS tracking and many more features. More information - here
- Majordomotic - Cloud home automation software by the company EdelBit. It supports all our ethernet relays and ip controllers. Additional android software is available as well. Here we have tried to explain how to work with it together with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/majordomotic-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- JAVA (SNMPv1) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Java (Netbeans Project).
- JAVA (HTTP GET Requests) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET Requests in Java (Netbeans Project).
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Labview 2011. The .exe file is in the directory "Executable".
- VB.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual Basic .NET.
- C#.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual C# .NET.
- PHP Demo - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in PHP.
- Delphi Lazarus - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET Requests.
- Visual Basic 6 (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with DAEnetIP4 with HTTP get requests.
- Node.js (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests in Node.js.
- Python example - using HTTP GET requests.
- Python - Example how to set/get the device I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests