Ethernet Relay Card 5 Channel - SNMP, HTTP/XML API, Real Time Clock
Five channel Ethernet relay card based on DAEnetIP4 snmp IP controller. Additionaly it supports 8 digital outputs, 8 digital inputs, 8 analog inputs plus 2 PWM outputs. Control it from web browser, DRM software, command line tool, free Android and iOS App and others. Flexible for integration. For developers we provide software examples in Java, .NET, Labview, PHP. The relay card can be used for home automation, industrials, sensor monitoring or embedding in larger systems. This is the PCB ONLY version.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.120 Kgs
- 10/100 Full duplex Ethernet interface (Auto MDIX);
- 5 SPDT relays (type is selectable during purchase);
- 8 x analog inputs (from DAEnetIP4);
- 8 x digital inputs, which are combined with 16 bit cyclic counters as well (from DAEnetIP4);
- 2 x PWM outputs port (from DAEnetIP4);
- Hardware "Pulse" function for the relays;
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS,NTP;
- SNMPv1 - snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap, snmpbulk, snmpgetnext, snmptable,snmpwalk;
- SNMPv1 Traps upon analog input, digital input event or boot;
- HTTP access - via web browser (integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access with autorization);
- HTTP/XML commands including support for encrypted requests;
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with back-up power supply source for days;
- Weekly schedule table for up to 30 records - the module it can work without PC connected;
- The ports for HTTP, SNMP and Traps can be changed;
- Function "load outputs states from EEPROM on boot";
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser/snmp;
- A relay can be assigned to be controlled by analog and/or digital input according input level/edge;
- Possibility of connection analog sensors to the analog inputs such as temperature, humidity, light, distance...;
- Supported by DRM Software;
- Can be controlled from smartDEN IP-32IN IP Module over the network ("box to box" mode);
- iOS software - DAE-iModules App;
- Android software - DAE-aModules App - New;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET and NI LabView - here;
- Third parity software (Majordomotic, MyDomoticaHd) - more info here;
- This is replacement for the legacy product: Web SNMP controlled 4 Relay Board (the snmp command are different and there are 5 relays instead of 4).
|PCB size L x W x H, mm||90.5 x 80 x 26|
|PCB weight, g||120|
|Power supply voltage,VDC||12 or 24 (depends on the model) ±2|
|Maximum current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||210|
|Maximum current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||140|
|Standby current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are OFF), mA||70|
|Standby current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are OFF), mA||40|
|Operating temperature range, °C||0 to 70|
|Relays JQC-3FC/T73 maximum switchable current / voltage||7A / 250VAC, 10A / 125VAC, 12A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)|
|Relays RAS-12-15 maximum switchable current / voltage||(10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)|
|Relays RAS-24-15 maximum switchable current / voltage||(10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)|
|Digital outputs count||8 (from DAEnetIP4)|
|Digital outputs voltage, V||0 or 3.3|
|Analog inputs count||8|
|Analog inputs reference voltage, V||2.048|
|Analog inputs resolution, bits||10|
|Digital inputs count||8|
|Digital inputs voltage range, V||0 up to 5.5|
|Counters count (combined with Digital Inputs)||8|
|Counters resolution, bits||16|
|PWM outputs count||2|
|PWM frequency, KHz||40|
|PWM output voltage, V||0 up to 3.3|
|PWM resolution, bits||10|
Please note the relay board does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer such suitable 12V adapters with plug-in outlet for your country on this link: http://denkovi.com/sys1357-2412-sunny-switching-ac-power-adapter-12v
The difference between the three types of relays is that JQC-3FC/T73 and RAS-12-15 requires 12VDC power supply and RAS-24-15 requres 24VDC power supply. JQC-3FC/T73 relays can handle max 12A/120VAC and RAS-12-15 / RAS-24-15 can max 15A/120VAC.
- Electrical appliances remote control applications
- Monitoring and logging applications
- Standalone applications with sensors and electrical devices
- Counters in shops
- Web based thermo-regulator
- Home automation
- Irrigation systems
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Management/monitoring for industrial
- Remote Lock/unlock doors
- Suitable for school and university education
The device can be controlled from smartDEN IP-32IN Input Module
This is the so called BOX-TO-BOX mode. An input from smartDEN IP-32IN Input module can control over the network (ethernet/internet) relay from current module. Please check out our application note DAE-AN016 for more information.
Access via browser
The relay card can be controlled via web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and so on. The relays are toggled from combobox under DO9 to DO13. From the monitoring and control page, you can monitor as well the Digital Inputs and the Analog Inputs.
Access via software DRM
This Five channel Ethernet Relay Module is supported by DRM Software. Please note the weekly schedule is not synchronized with the DRM software and the both are not related but separate. DRM Software is Windows/Linux software for controlling all our relay boards. Supported OS are Windows (tested on XP, Vista, 7 and 8) and Linux (tested on Ubuntu and OpenSuse)
Access DAEnetIP4 from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
Some useful information about DAE-iModules and DAEnetIP4 Five Channel Relay Board:
- Select device DAEnetIP4. Enter the IP, UDP Port and SNMP Community for the device
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|05 Apr 2016||
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Majordomotic - Cloud home automation software by the company EdelBit. It supports all our ethernet relays and ip controllers. Additional android software is available as well. Here we have tried to explain how to work with it together with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/majordomotic-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- JAVA (SNMPv1) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Java (Netbeans Project).
- JAVA (HTTP GET Requests) - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via HTTP GET Requests in Java (Netbeans Project).
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Labview 2011. The .exe file is in the directory "Executable".
- VB.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual Basic .NET.
- C#.NET - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in Visual C# .NET.
- PHP Demo - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP4 I/O status via SNMPv1 in PHP.