SNMP 8 Relay Module for Temperature Measurement LM35DZ with DAEnetIP2v2
Ethernet SNMP and Web based 8 SPDT relay module optimized for temperature measurement, based on DAEnetIP2 v2. Additionaly it has 8 bit TTL I/O port and 8 x 10 bit analog inputs for temperature sensors or 0-10VDC. The device is suitable for home automation, industrials, temperature measurement via Internet/Ethernet or remote management and control of electrical devices. Supported by DRMv3 software. We provide SDK for Windows and Linux. Works with Home Assistant, Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems as well as with Node-RED IoT platform. Now with FREE Android and iOS App!
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.200 Kgs
This module (DAEnetIP2 v2 based) is the new (improved) version of SNMP 8 Relay Board for Temperature Measurement LM35DZ (DAEnetIP2 based). To see the differences between DAEnetIP2 v2 and its predecessors, please take a look here
- Based on DAEnetIPv2 controller
- 10/100 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led
- Power supply voltage, selectable during purchase: (No protection against overvoltage and inverse polarity):
- 12VDC / 300 mA
- 24VDC / 200 mA
- 8 SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):
- 8 analog inputs with 10 bit resolution. Can be used for one from the both applications:
- either LM35DZ temperature sensor monitoring (from 0°C up to 100°C)
- either 0-10VDC industrial voltage measurement
- 8 bit configurable digital TTL I/O port
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP
- Supports snmp v1 (snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap), HTTP (web server with autorization)
- Ports for SNMP (161) and HTTP (80) can be changed
- Two MAC addresses protection
- It can be configured with SNMP requests or web browser
- Integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access. I/O lines labels can be changed via browser
- HTTP API commands for getting/setting the I/O states (with basic access authentication)
- Reset of the relays on incoming/outgoing ping timeout.
- Function "load outputs states from EEPROM on boot"
- The ADC web page shows Temperature (°C and °F) and Voltage (0-10V)
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser
- It can send traps according analog ADC level
- Analog Inputs may be referred to control the relay according their level
- PCB parameters : FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- PCB Dimensions suitable for mounting into DIN enclosures - 122 x 82 x 20 (mm)
- Supported by DRMv3 Software - New;
- Software by Denkovi - DRM Software (Windows/Linux), DAE-iModules App for iOS, DAE-aModules App for Android;
- Third party software - more info here;
- Supported by Home Assistant home automation software - New;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, .NET and NI LabView and more - here;
- Please read the user manual before use the device! You may download it from - here
The kit includes
- 1 x SNMP Eight Relay Module for Temperature Measurement LM35DZ
- 1 x LM35DZ sensor (gift)
Access from Home Assistant
Access from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access from Node-RED
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things. We prepared small example for communication between Node-RED and our device. More info about Node-RED and denkovi modules: here
Access the relay module from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
The video bellow shows how you can control DAEnetIP2 based device - SNMP 8 Relay Board LM35DZ. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information about DAE-iModules/DAE-aModules and SNMP 8 Relay Board LM35DZ:
- Select device DAEnetIP2v2 or IP 8 Relay LM35DZ (V2). You must be sure the IP, UDP Port and SNMP community are correct, otherwise it won't enter into the device
- To scale the LM35DZ analog inputs in order to show temperature direclty in Degrees C, you must do the following settings for P6: Units: °C, Value at 0: 0, Value at 1024: 204
- To scale the LM35DZ analog inputs in order to show temperature direclty in Degrees F, you must do the following settings for P6: Units: °F, Value at 0: 32, Value at 1024: 399
- To scale the 0-10V analog inputs in order to show the value direclty in volts, you must do the following settings for P6: Units: V, Value at 0: 0, Value at 1024: 963
- To connect and scale the analog inputs with sensors, please refer to this link: http://denkovi.com/connecting-analog-sensors-to-daenetip2.
Access via software DRMv3
This device is supported by DRMv3 Software.
The device can be found in the device list under the default name: DAEnetIP2v2 IP 8 Relay LM35DZ
HTTP API Commands
DAEnetIP2 v2 i/o lines can be controlled/accessed via HTTP API commands and basic access authentication is required to do that.
The digital outputs (P3 and P5) can be controlled by sending this HTTP command:
var IO=new Array (0xFF, 0xFF, 0x80, 0x00AB, 0x0049, 0x0118, 0x014A, 0x012F, 0x003E, 0x0029, 0x01DD)
Control via command line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- DRMv3 Software - software for monitoring, control and configuration - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Home Assistant - This device is supported by Home Assistant. For more information - please follow this article.
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP requests.
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- Node-RED IoT platform - example communication flows in SNMP and HTTP. More about Denkovi modules and Node-RED: here.
- C# .NET Express 2010 - Sets the outputs via snmp v.1 with timeouts
- VB .NET Express 2010 - Very simple demo. It demonstrates how to set and get DAEnetIP2 ports values
- Java (Netbeans) - Example for accessing DAEnetIP2 controller. Works in Linux / Windows / Mac
- PHP - Example for controlling the 16 digital outputs and reading the ADC (tested with WAMP with snmp)
- labVIEW 2011 - basic snmp manager for DAEnetIP2 built with labVIEW.
- Node.js (SNMPv1) - example how to communicate with the module using SNMPv1 set/get requests in Node.js.
- Python - Example how to set/get the DAEnetIP2v2 status using SNMP requests