smartDEN Modbus TCP Ethernet 16 Relay Board
smartDEN IP-16R-MT is a LAN relay module with 16 SPDT relays for remote control with integrated web server for set-up, ModBus-TCP and http/xml/json support for embedding in other systems. The built-in real time clock allows to organize schedule stand-alone work without connection to computer. Suitable for Industrail and Home automations, irrigation systems and network watch-dog systems. Works with Home Assistant, Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems as well as with Node-RED IoT platform. Supported by DRMv3 Software. This is the PCB version.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.343 Kgs
- 10 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led;
- 16 SPDT relays (with NO and NC contacts);
- Led for each relay;
- Pulse function (timer) for every relay;
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for schedule (calendar) stand-alone work;
- Web server with secure login authorization;
- MODBUS-TCP protocol;
- Secure HTTP/XML/JSON API protocol support for read/write relays status;
- Supported protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS;
- Watch-Dog Auto-Reboot ICMP (outgoing) function;
- Access protection (by IP and MAC address);
- Option for relays states saving and loading on reset;
- Many software examples - here
- Supported by DRMv3 Software (Windows, Linux, Raspbian) - New;
- Supported by Home Assistant home automation software - New;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform;
- Other third party software - here;
- Documentation - here
|PCB size, mm||203 x 82|
|PCB weight, g||285|
|Power supply voltage,VDC||12 or 24 (depends on the model) ±2|
|Maximum current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||600|
|Maximum current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||400|
|Operating temperature range, °C||0 to 70|
|SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):||
TONGLING - JQC-3FF-S-Z (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)
SUNHOLD - RAS xx15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer such suitable 12/24V adapters with plug-in outlet for your country or DIN RAIL box on this link: http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
Easily access SmartDEN IP-16R-MT via internet or LAN and control appliances remotely for Home Automation and Industrial Automation applications.
SmartDEN IP-16R-MT supports up to 30 schedule events for controlling appliances without connection with computer. It is possible to set ON/OFF event upon minute, hour, day of week or certain date. For more information please take a look into the documentation.
SmartDEN IP-16R-MT supports periodically sending outgoing ping request to remote host (router, switch, PC, IP camera...) and upon timeout it will perform reboot of the device in order "to keep it alive".
SmartDEN IP-16R-MT Overview
Access from Home Assistant
Access smartDEN IP-16R-MT from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
There are two ways of communication - via HTTP GET and ModBus-TCP requests. More information about the integration with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/openhab-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access smartDEN IP-16R-MT from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
For Hardware configuration, please use: Type = Denkovi Modules with LAN (TCP) Interface, Model = WiFi 16 Relays-TCP Modbus, Slave ID = 1
Access smartDEN IP-16R-MT from Node-RED
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things. We prepared small example for communication between Node-RED and our device. More info about Node-RED and denkovi modules: here
You can download the example Node-RED flows from here: ModBus-TCP
Access via software DRMv3
This device is supported by DRMv3 Software.
The device can be found in the device list under the default name: smartDEN IP-16R-MT
Control smartDEN IP-16R-MT with browser
Control smartDEN IP-16R-MT via HTTP GET Request and receive the reply in XML or JSON format
Control smartDEN IP-16R-MT via Command Line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
|Release Date||Current Version||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRMv3 Software - software for monitoring, control and configuration - here
- Home Assistant - This device is supported by Home Assistant. For more information - please follow this article.
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via HTTP GET and ModBus-TCP requests.
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- Packet Sender is 100% free tool for sending TCP/IP or UDP messages (If you find the app useful, please consider donating)
- Windows Software - qModMaster, Simply Modbus TCP Client, Modbus Poll, RMMS, ModbusViewTCP, MACH 3
- Android Apps - Modbus Monitor, iPlc, TCP Socket Test, HMI Modbus TCP, Bluetooth Free
- iOS Apps - TCP Modbus, Modbus Peek & Poke
- Node-RED IoT platform - example communication flows for ModBus-TCP. More about Denkovi modules and Node-RED: here.
- Java (netbeans project) - Example (HTTP GET Requests)
- C#.NET - Example (HTTP GET Requests)
- C++.NET - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via HTTP GET Requests in C++.NET.
- PHP Demo - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via HTTP/API in PHP.
- Visual Basic 6 (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests.
- Node.js (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests in Node.js.
- Python - Example how to set/get the device I/O status using HTTP GET requests