smartDEN IoT Internet / Ethernet 16 Relay Board
SmartDEN IP-16R is a LAN relay module with 16 SPDT relays for remote control with integrated web server for set-up, snmp-v1 and http get, xml and json requests support for embedding in other systems. The built-in real time clock allows to organize schedule stand-alone work without connection to computer. Suitable for industrail and home automation applications, irrigation systems and network watch-dog systems. Works with Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems. Supported by DRM Software, DAE-aModules Android App and DAE-iModule iOS App plus many source code examples. This is the PCB version.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.343 Kgs
- 10 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led;
- 16 SPDT relays (with NO and NC contacts);
- Led for each relay;
- Pulse function (timer) for every relay;
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for schedule (calendar) stand-alone work;
- Web server with secure login authorization;
- SNMPv1 for configuration/monitoring - snmpset, snmpget, snmpbulk, snmpgetnext, snmptable,snmpwalk;
- Secure HTTP/XML/JSON API protocol support for read/write relays status;
- Supported protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, DNS;
- Watch-Dog Auto-Reboot ICMP (outgoing) function;
- Access protection (by IP and MAC address);
- Option for relays states saving and loading on reset;
- Many software examples - here
- Supported by DRM Software, DAE-iModules App for iOS and DAE-aModules App for Android - New
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, VB.NET, C#.NET and NI LabView - here;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software - New
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software - New
- Other third party software - here;
- Documentation - here
|PCB size, mm||203 x 82|
|PCB weight, g||285|
|Power supply voltage,VDC||12 or 24 (depends on the model) ±2|
|Maximum current consumption at 12VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||600|
|Maximum current consumption at 24VDC (when all relays are ON), mA||400|
|Operating temperature range, °C||0 to 70|
|SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):||
TONGLING - JQC-3FF-S-Z (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)
SUNHOLD - RAS xx15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer such suitable 12/24V adapters with plug-in outlet for your country or DIN RAIL box on this link: http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
- Remote control of electrical appliances;
- Industrial automation;
- Home automation;
- Restart computers remotely;
- Garden irrigation applications which requres powering on/off upon certain time without computer.
Easily access SmartDEN IP-16R via internet or LAN and control appliances remotely for Home Automation and Industrial Automation applications.
SmartDEN IP-16R supports up to 30 schedule events for controlling appliances without connection with computer. It is possible to set ON/OFF event upon minute, hour, day of week or certain date. For more information please take a look into the documentation.
SmartDEN IP-16R supports periodically sending outgoing ping request to remote host (router, switch, PC, IP camera...) and upon timeout it will perform reboot of the device in order "to keep it alive".
SmartDEN IP-16R Overview
Access smartDEN IP-16R from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access smartDEN IP-16R from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access via mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
The video bellow shows how you can control smartDEN IP-16R Relay Module. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information about DAE-iModules/DAE-aModules and smartDEN IP-16R:
- Select device smartDEN IP-16R. You have to enter the IP of the device, UDP port (for SNMP) and SNMP Community (password)
Control smartDEN IP-16R with DRM Software
The device is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software is Windows/Linux software for controlling all our relay boards. Supported OS:
Windows: tested on XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Linux: tested on Ubuntu and OpenSuse
For more information about DRM Software, documentation and download - here
Download the last version (install package) - DRMsetup.exe
Download the last version (intstall archive) - DRMsetup.rar
Control smartDEN IP-16R with browser
Control smartDEN IP-16R via HTTP GET Request and receive the reply in XML or JSON format
Control smartDEN IP-16R via Command Line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
|Release Date||Current Version||Mib File||Update Utility||Version History||Note|
|02 May 2017||
|Here||Denkovi Finder||Version History||Instructions how to update - will be sent by request only|
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- Denkovi Finder - utility for discovery DAEnetIP4 and smartDEN devices in local network - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP and HTTP GET requests.
- MajorDomo - Innovative home automation system. It has web interface, voice control, notifications, GPS tracking and many more features. More information - here
- Majordomotic - Cloud home automation software by the company EdelBit. It supports all our ethernet relays and ip controllers. Additional android software is available as well. Here we have tried to explain how to work with it together with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/majordomotic-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- LabVIEW 2011 - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via SNMPv1 in Labview.
- Java (netbeans project) - Example 1 (SNMPv1) and Example 2 (HTTP GET Requests)
- VB.NET - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via SNMPv1 in Visual Basic .NET.
- C#.NET - Example 1 (SNMPv1) and Example 2 (HTTP GET Requests)
- C++.NET - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via HTTP GET Requests in C++.NET.
- PHP Demo 1 - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via SNMPv1 in PHP.
- PHP Demo 2 - Example how to set and read the status of the relays via HTTP/API in PHP.
- Visual Basic 6 (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests.
- Node.js (HTTP GET Requests) - example how to communicate with the module using HTTP get requests in Node.js.
- Python - Example how to set/get the device I/O status using SNMP or HTTP GET requests