Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module - ModBus TCP, DIN RAIL BOX
A sixteen channel ModBus TCP/UDP relay module with Wi-Fi 802.11 interface. This is the DIN RAIL BOX version.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.505 Kgs
- Timer (pulse) function for every relay;
- Supply source is selectable during purchase:
- 12V DC / 600mA (for relays JQC-3FC/T73 and RAS-12-15);
- 24V DC / 400mA (for relays RAS-24-15);
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n standart;
- Supported Wi-Fi modes: AP (Access Point), STA (Station) and AP+STA (Access Point + Station);
- Supported Wi-Fi encryption modes:
- WEB server configuration of system parameters;
- WEB server secure login authorization;
- Standart network protocols: DHCP, DNS, ICMP (ping);
- Led indicators: Relays, Power ON, Wi-Fi link, Ready Status;
- Hight quality PCB: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation;
- Operating temperature range: from 0 ºC to +70 ºC;
- DIN RAIL BOX;
- Dimensions: W=82mm x L=203mm x H=24mm;
- Supported by various third parity software (Android, iOS, Windows);
- Software examples: here;
- Documentation: here.
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer suitable adapters with plug-in outlet or DIN Rail BOX on this link: http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
The difference between the three types of relays is that JQC-3FC/T73 and RAS-12-15 requires 12VDC power supply and RAS-24-15 requires 24VDC power supply. JQC-3FC/T73 relays can handle max 12A/120VAC and RAS-12-15 / RAS-24-15 can max 15A/120VAC.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automations
Supported ModBus TCP commands
- Read Coils (0x01)
- Write Single Coil (0x05)
- Write Multiple Coils (0x0F)
- Write Single Holding Register (0x06)
- Read Multiple Holding Registers (0x03)
- Write Multiple Holding Registers (0x10)
- Report Slave ID (0x11)
Warning: please note it is not possible to connect multiple devices from this type in single modbus network. This means the computer/smartphone is the master and the only Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module - TCP Modbus is the slave.
Control from Android mobile apps
The Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module can be controlled/tested easily with DroidBus Android app
Control from iOS mobile apps
The Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module can be controlled/tested easily with Modbus Peek & Poke
Control from Windows
Configuration via Web Browser
The built-in web server provides ability for basic configuration of the module, like network settings, TCP/IP and UDP sockets parameters, wireless settings, passwords. Please note the relays can not be controlled via the web server!
- Tibbo Virtual Serial Port Manager (part of Tibbo Device Servet Toolkit) - 32bit download or 64bit download
- Packet Sender is 100% free tool for sending TCP/IP or UDP messages (If you find the app useful, please consider donating)
- Windows Software - qModMaster, Simply Modbus TCP Client, Modbus Poll, RMMS, ModbusViewTCP, MACH 3
- Android Apps - Modbus Test App, Modbus Monitor, DroidBus/TCP, iPlc, TCP Socket Test, HMI Modbus TCP, Bluetooth Free
- iOS Apps - TCP Modbus, mConnect Modbus TCP, Modbus Peek & Poke
- Will be added later