Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module - ModBus TCP, Timers, DIN RAIL BOX
A sixteen channel ModBus TCP/UDP relay module with Wi-Fi 802.11 interface. The relays can be controlled manually with the standart coils commands they also can act like timers. Supported by many modbus applications and profesional software. This is the DIN RAIL BOX version.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.505 Kgs
- 16 independent timers with resolution 100ms;
- Option for loading relays states on boot: last saved, predefined or zeros;
- Supply source is selectable during purchase:
- 12V DC / 600mA (for relays JQC-3FC/T73 and RAS-12-15);
- 24V DC / 400mA (for relays RAS-24-15);
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n standart;
- Supported Wi-Fi modes: AP (Access Point), STA (Station) and AP+STA (Access Point + Station);
- Supported Wi-Fi encryption modes:
- WEB server configuration of system parameters;
- WEB server secure login authorization;
- Standart network protocols: DHCP, DNS, ICMP (ping);
- Led indicators: Relays, Power ON, Wi-Fi link, Ready Status;
- Hight quality PCB: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation;
- Operating temperature range: from 0 ºC to +70 ºC;
- DIN RAIL BOX;
- Dimensions: W=82mm x L=203mm x H=24mm;
- Supported by various third parity software (Android, iOS, Windows);
- Control from command line tool;
- Comes with free configuration/control demo software - download
- Software examples: here;
- Documentation: here.
Please note the product does not come with power supply adapter that you may need. We offer suitable adapters with plug-in outlet or DIN Rail BOX on this link: http://denkovi.com/power-supply-adapters
The difference between the three types of relays is that JQC-3FC/T73 and RAS-12-15 requires 12VDC power supply and RAS-24-15 requires 24VDC power supply. JQC-3FC/T73 relays can handle max 12A/120VAC and RAS-12-15 / RAS-24-15 can max 15A/120VAC.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automations
Supported ModBus TCP commands
- Read Coils (0x01)
- Write Single Coil (0x05)
- Write Multiple Coils (0x0F)
- Write Single Holding Register (0x06)
- Read Multiple Holding Registers (0x03)
- Write Multiple Holding Registers (0x10)
- Report Slave ID (0x11)
Warning: please note it is not possible to connect multiple devices from this type in single modbus network. This means the computer/smartphone is the master and the only Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module - TCP Modbus is the slave.
Control from Denkovi Wi-Fi 16 Relay TCP Modbus App
This is free software for easy configuration/monitoring/control the Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module.
Control from Android mobile apps
The Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module can be controlled/tested easily with DroidBus Android app
Control from iOS mobile apps
The Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module can be controlled/tested easily with Modbus Peek & Poke
Control from Windows
Packet Sender is also very useful tool for TCP/UDP packets sending. It supports GUI but there is also command line interface (CLI) which allows the relays to be controlled from command line
Controlling from command line console is also very easy. Here we have prepared some example commands for turning ON/OFF relays - download.
Configuration via Web Browser
The built-in web server provides ability for basic configuration of the module, like network settings, TCP/IP and UDP sockets parameters, wireless settings, passwords. Please note the relays can not be controlled via the web server!
- Tibbo Virtual Serial Port Manager (part of Tibbo Device Servet Toolkit) - 32bit download or 64bit download
- Packet Sender is 100% free tool for sending TCP/IP or UDP messages (If you find the app useful, please consider donating)
- Windows Software - qModMaster, Simply Modbus TCP Client, Modbus Poll, RMMS, ModbusViewTCP, MACH 3
- Android Apps - Modbus Test App, Modbus Monitor, DroidBus/TCP, iPlc, TCP Socket Test, HMI Modbus TCP, Bluetooth Free
- iOS Apps - TCP Modbus, mConnect Modbus TCP, Modbus Peek & Poke
- Will be added later