One wire relay card - 8 SPDT channels for Home Automation
This is eight channel SPDT relay board with 1-Wire interface. It can be used in Home/Industrial Automation applications.
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.191 Kgs
- 8 x SPDT relays, selectable during purchase:
- RAS-12-15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC)
- JQC-3FC/T73 (7A / 250VAC, 10A / 125VAC, 12A / 120VAC, 10A / 28VDC)
- 1-Wire interface
- 2 x screw terminal blocks for easy 1-wire network connection, each with GND and 1W
- Power supply: 12V DC / 300mA
- Chipset: DS2408
- Led-s for relays and power on
- Large number of free software and source code
- Supported by One Wire Viewer and TMEX of MAXIM-DALLAS and Denkovi 1-Wire Command Line Tool
- Operating temperature range: from -30ºC to +80ºC
- PCB parameters : FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- Dimensions: 84mm x 99mm
- Box for DIN rail (optional)
- User manual: here
The package contains
- 1 x Denkovi 1-Wire Eight Channel Relay Module
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Distributed systems
Many relay boards can be easily connected in one wire network to computer in the way shown bellow. It must be used some Computer<->One Wire converter. For example we have such 1-Wire converter in stock (not included in this auction) but any other one-wire converter could do the job.
Of course any microcontroller architecture supporting 1-wire network could be compaitable with the relay boad as well.
There are many 1-Wire software available for this relay board. One such sofwtare is OneWireViewer. With this software, it can be just easily tested and simple turn on/off commands can be executed.
Denkovi 1-Wire command line tool
We have created as well special command line utility for this 1-Wire relay board. The main goal of this project is to help you to use our 1-Wire relay boards easily and without any specific knowledge how do they work. It works on Windows/Linux.
Typical applications for this software are:
- Create desktop icons to turn particular relays
- Create BAT/BASH files to make more complex logic (like timers for example)
- The commands can be executed from PHP script
- Control our 1-Wire relay boards from Android / iPhone mobile devices
- The 1-Wire relays can be controlled from each software/platform which can run external executable files or commands in command line promt