SNMP 8 Relay Module for Temperature Measurement LM35DZ
Ethernet SNMP and Web based 8 SPDT relay module optimized for temperature measurement. Additionaly it has 8 bit TTL I/O port and 8 x 10 bit analog inputs for temperature sensors or 0-10VDC. The device is suitable for home automation, industrials, temperature measurement via Internet/Ethernet or remote management and control of electrical devices. Supported by DRMv3 software. We provide SDK for Windows and Linux. Works with Home Assistant, Domoticz and OpenHAB home automation systems as well as with Node-RED IoT platform. Now with FREE Android and iOS App!
- Brand: Denkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
- Weight: 0.230 Kgs
- Based on DAEnetIP2 controller
- This device fully covers the features of our DAEnetIP2 + 8 Relay Board Kit
- 10 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led
- Power supply voltage, selectable during purchase: (No protection against overvoltage and inverse polarity):
- 12VDC / 300 mA
- 24VDC / 200 mA
- 8 SPDT relay channels (the type depends on the stocks quantity in our store):
- 8 analog inputs with 10 bit resolution. Can be used for one from the both applications:
- either LM35DZ temperature sensor monitoring (from 0°C up to 100°C)
- either 0-10VDC industrial voltage measurement
- 8 bit configurable digital TTL I/O port
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP
- Supports snmp v1 (snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap), HTTP (web server with autorization) , TFTP (for firmware upgrade)
- Ports for SNMP (161) and HTTP (80) can be changed
- Two MAC addresses protection
- It can be configured with SNMP requests or web browser
- Integrated WEB server for all functions/parameters access. I/O lines labels can be changed via browser
- HTTP API commands for getting/setting the I/O states (with basic access authentication)
- Reset of the relays on incoming/outgoing ping timeout.
- Function "load outputs states from EEPROM on boot"
- The ADC web page shows Temperature (°C and °F) and Voltage (0-10V)
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser
- It can send traps according analog ADC level
- Analog Inputs may be referred to control the relay according their level
- PCB parameters : FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- PCB Dimensions suitable for mounting into DIN enclosures - 122 x 82 x 20 (mm)
- Software by Denkovi - DRM Software (Windows/Linux), DAEnetIP2 Configuration utility, DAE-iModules App for iOS, DAE-aModules App for Android;
- Supported by DRMv3 Software - New;
- Third party software - more info here;
- Supported by Home Assistant home automation software - New;
- Supported by openHAB home automation software;
- Supported by Domoticz home automation software;
- Supported by Node-RED IoT platform;;
- Software examples for PHP, JAVA, .NET and NI LabView - here;
- Please read the user manual before use the device! You may download it from - here
The kit includes
- 1 x SNMP Eight Relay Module for Temperature Measurement LM35DZ
- 1 x LM35DZ sensor (gift)
Please note the above image shows the ports for the rev.2 module. Rev.1 has slightly different IP controller pinout (check out the old pinout image if you have rev.1)
Access from Home Assistant
Access from OpenHAB
OpenHAB is a third party open source free home automation software. Run your server on Linux, macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, PINE64, Docker, Synology... Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others. Use a powerful and flexible engine to design rules, with time and event-based triggers, scripts, actions, notifications and voice control.
Access from Domoticz
Domoticz is a free open source popular home automation software which can run on Windows, Linux, MAC, Rasberry PI and others. It is a home automation system design to control various devices and receive input from various sensors. Access it with apps for the web, iOS, Android and others.
More information about how to connect and use it with our hardware - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules or contact with us.
Access from Node-RED
Node-RED is a flow-based programming platform for the Internet of Things. We prepared small example for communication between Node-RED and our device. More info about Node-RED and denkovi modules: here
Access the relay module from mobile devices
iOS App DAE-iModules
Android App DAE-aModules
The video bellow shows how you can control DAEnetIP2 based device - SNMP 8 Relay Board LM35DZ. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information about DAE-iModules/DAE-aModules and SNMP 8 Relay Board LM35DZ:
- Select device DAEnetIP2 or IP 8 Relay LM35DZ. You must be sure the IP, UDP Port and SNMP community are correct, otherwise it won't enter into the device
- To scale the LM35DZ analog inputs in order to show temperature direclty in Degrees C, you must do the following settings for P6: Units: °C, Value at 0: 0, Value at 1024: 204
- To scale the LM35DZ analog inputs in order to show temperature direclty in Degrees F, you must do the following settings for P6: Units: °F, Value at 0: 32, Value at 1024: 399
- To scale the 0-10V analog inputs in order to show the value direclty in volts, you must do the following settings for P6: Units: V, Value at 0: 0, Value at 1024: 963
- To connect and scale the analog inputs with sensors, please refer to this link: http://denkovi.com/connecting-analog-sensors-to-daenetip2.
DAEnetIP2 Manager is configuration utility for Denkovi DAEnetIP2 controller
- Access many DAEnetIP2 controllers at a time
- SNMPv1 protocol
- Name for each controller
- Support most of the DAEnetIP2 OIDs
- Configurating each P3/P5 I/O line separately as input or output
- Linearization (scaling) for the Analog Inputs (displaying the analog inputs values in human reading values - volts, meters degrees)
- Thresholds can be converted automaticaly from human units into divisions
For download please use this link: download
Access via software DRMv3
This device is supported by DRMv3 Software.
The device can be found in the device list under the default name: DAEnetIP2 IP 8 Relay LM35DZ
Access via DRM Software
This module is supported by DRM Software as well but it is possible to control ONLY THE RELAYS.
DRM Software is Windows/Linux software for controlling all our relay boards. Supported OS:
Windows: tested on XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Linux: tested on Ubuntu and OpenSuse
DRM Software - control mode for Internet/Ethernet 8 Channel Relay Board - LM35DZ
For more information about DRM Software, documentation and download - here
Download the last version (install package) - DRMsetup.exe
Download the last version (intstall archive) - DRMsetup.rar
Access via Command Line
Net-snmp is free command line utility for windows which allows you to execute snmp commands from command line, BAT files, BASH scripts or any other sofwtare that can execute external .exe file or commands from command line. The instructions file how to install net-snmp and example commands can be downloaded from here.
- DAE-iModules - App for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAE-aModules - App for Android mobile devices, support link here
- DAEnetIP2 Manager (Windows/Linux) - Configuration utility - download here
- DRMv3 Software - software for monitoring, control and configuration - here
- DRM Software - software for controlling relays - here
- Home Assistant - This device is supported by Home Assistant. For more information - please follow this article.
- Domoticz - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system Domoticz. Please take a look at our application note for more information - http://denkovi.com/domoticz-with-denkovi-modules
- openHAB - This device is supported by the powerful home automation system openHAB. Please take a look at our application note for more information. You can also download the configuration files for openHAB (ver 2.2.0) for communication via SNMP requests.
- MyDomoticaHd - Android software by www.phsoftware.altervista.org. Additional explanation how to use the software with our ethernet relays and ip controllers - here: http://denkovi.com/mydomoticahd-with-denkovi-ethernet-relays
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows and C++ library - here
- iReasoning MIB browser (very useful tool) - here
|16 Jan 2018||
From 16 Jan 2018 we start shipping SNMP 8 Relay Module with DAEnetIP2 rev2 IP controller. The new hardware is designed in a way to keep the compatibility however there are still small changes:
On the picture below it is shown how does it looks like the DAEnetIP2 rev2 module. You will see on the top side label with text "Rev. 2" which means that is DAEnetIP2 rev2 module, otherwise you have the old DAEnetIP2 module.
- DAEnetIP Burner - Software for firmware upgrade of DAEnetIPx controllers - download here. Support link - here
|Date||Firmware version||Hardware revision||Mib||Manual||Notes|
|18.08.2016||4.098||Here||Here (16.08.2016)||This version is for ONLY for PCBs with hardware revision rev02_06.16. All modules ordered after 18 Aug 2016 are with hardware revision rev02_06.16. To see the differences in hardware revision rev02_06.16, please click here. If your hardware version mark is this one, then you are with revision rev02_06.16. If it is like this one, then you are rev01_07.12. Please note this hardware revision is done in order to be acomplished better adc readings and generally the difference is in applications where the inputs 0-10V are used.|
|10.10.2012||Here||Here (11.03.2013)||Fixed bug regarding browser ADC values showing incorrect values.|
|03.10.2012||4.097||Here||Here (03.10.2012)||The first release of the firmware for SNMP Eight Relay Module for Temperature Measurement (LM35DZ).|
- Node-RED IoT platform - example communication flows in SNMP and HTTP. More about Denkovi modules and Node-RED: here.
- C# .NET Express 2010 - Sets the relays via snmp v.1 with timeouts
- VB .NET Express 2010 - Very simple demo. It demonstrates how to set and get DAEnetIP2 ports values. For download please contact us
- Java (Eclipse) - Example for accessing DAEnetIP2 controller. Works in Linux / Windows / Mac
- PHP - I/O page similar to that one which is integrated in the web server. Tested with WAMP (with snmp)
- labVIEW 2011 - basic snmp manager for DAEnetIP2 build with labVIEW. For download please contact us
- Node.js (SNMPv1) - example how to communicate with the module using SNMPv1 set/get requests in Node.js.
- Python - Example how to set/get the device I/O status using SNMP requests