Date: 08 Nov 2017
From 08 Nov 2017 we start shipping DAEnetIP2 devices with minor hardware changes (rev2). The new hardware is designed in a way to keep the compatibility however there are still small changes:
* Factory (default) jumper - the factory (default) jumper must be placed at another location on DAEnetIP2 rev2. The procedure is the same like before. Also with the DAEnetIP2 rev2 the jumper is not included (shipped) with the module but must be provided separately.
* 10/100 Ethernet interface is supported by DAEnetIP2 rev2 - the new module has new 10/100 network interface compared with the old DAEnetIP2 which works only in 10Mbit/Half-Duplex mode.
* Embedded Ethernet interface protection in DAEnetIP2 rev2 - in the new module as well there is built-in protection of voltages over 10VDC (differential).
* Software changes - The parameter "Target RST" is in seconds and the "Digital filter for ADC" is removed (the filter is always activated) on DAEnetIP2 rev2.
On the picture below it is shown how does it looks like the DAEnetIP2 rev2 module. You will see on the bottom side label with text "Rev. 2" which means that is DAEnetIP2 rev2 module, otherwise you have the old DAEnetIP2 module.
Date: 06 Nov 2017
From 06 Nov 2017 we shipp DAEnetIP3 IP controllers with the following changed parameters:
- * 2.048VDC reference source for the PortC pins (ADC) instead of 2.5VDC
- * 68K pull-down resistors for the PortC pins (ADC) instead of 100K
- * Power supply voltage range 7.5VDC to 25VDC instead of 12VDC
Date: 28 Oct 2017
Date: 16 Jun 2017
We are happy to introduce our new product: smartDEN IP WatchDog - PING restarter and Auto-Rebooter Relay Module
Date: 23 May 2017
We are happy to introduce our new product: Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module with TCP Modbus protocol
Date: 02 May 2017
Date: 28 Apr 2017
After lot of customer's feedback, here they are most of the important updates for version 1.2:
- Added widgets for controlling relays from main screen
- Software timers for every relay (digital) output
- Location control allowing turning ON relays as per user position
- Several minor functionality improvements
- Code improvements
- Added support for Denkovi Wi-Fi Relay Modules and smartDen Logger
Date: 04 Apr 2017
From 04 Apr 2017 all DAEnetIP4 devices will be shipped with firmware version v1.22. The most important update is that it is added scaling for the analog inputs, which means their values can be retrived in measurable units like meters, kilograms, volts... We have implemented also JSON protocol and added single command for group setting for all digtial outputs(relays). The updated documentation (user manual) is already released. For more information, new features added and bigfixing list - here
Date: 07 Feb 2017
The new member of our smartDEN group - smartDEN Logger
It is web enabled, with 8 temperature, 8 analog and 16 digital inputs and 16 GB microSD card storage.
Date: 24 Jan 2017
We released hardware revision Rev.:02/11/2016 for the USB 8 Relay Board with three major improvements:
- The relays 1,3,5 toggling during PC reset or USB cable reconnected is fixed
- Added protection against reverse supply voltage polarity
- Opto-isolation for all relays