Date: 11 Jun 2018
From 11 June 2018 all DAEnetIP4 devices will be shipped with firmware version v1.24. The most important updates:
1. Added digital filter for the analog inputs:
- The filter constant is 0 to 30 seconds;
- For the given timefreame they are collected 8 measurements;
- The average mesurement of the ADC is equal to the average sum of all the mesaurements after removal of the min and max values from the buffer;
- It can be set in General Settings or via SNMP OID .18.104.22.168.4.1.42505.1.3.7
2. Added non-reaction time for the analog inputs after toggling output (protection time):
- It is set in milliseconds (from 0 to 9999) - when 0 it is forbidden;
- It cab ne set in General Settings (paremeter Digital Outputs Filter) or via SNMP OID .22.214.171.124.4.1.42505.1.3.8
- For every outputit can be set or activated separately this protection time (in Digital Outputs Settings->Use Filter, SNMP OID .126.96.36.199.4.1.42505.1.2.3.1.14.х)
3. Added 8 new controlling modes for digital input -> digital output (two via level and six via edge):
- They can be set in Digital Outputs Settings->DI Mode or via SNMP OID .188.8.131.52.4.1.42505.1.2.3.1.12.х
4. Added second (differencial) analog input for controlling output:
- The first analog input in Digital Outputs Settings is renamed to "AI+ No", the second is named "AI- No".
- The second analog input can be set via SNMP SNMP OID .184.108.40.206.4.1.42505.1.2.3.1.13.х
5. The output control via XML/JSON/SNMP can be done now with 2 (TOGGLE) besides 0 (OFF) and 1 (ON);
7. In Digital Outputs page for DI No, AI+ No, AI- No they are used spinners instead of comboboxes for faster page loading;
8. In PWM page there are sliders;
9. In Monitoring and Control web page they are added buttons Toggle, color for output state and PWM control sliders;
10. Improved XML/JSON requests response time;
Date: 30 Apr 2018
We are happy to introduce our first module with inputs and outputs in DIN RAIL BOX: smartDEN Maxi - I/O Relay Module SNMP, HTTP with DIN RAIL BOX
- 8 x SPDT Relays
- 8 x Digtial Inputs (12/24VDC)
- 4 x Analog Inputs (0-10VDC)
- 4 x Temperature Inputs for NTC10K sensors
- 2 x Analog Outputs (0-10VDC)
- SNMP, Web server, android/ios apps
- Many more features...
Date: 25 Jan 2018
Date: 28 Nov 2017
We are happy to introduce our new product: smartDEN Notifier - IoT Module with MQTT, eMail Alerts, XML/JSON API
- Email notifications up on event;
- Smartphone notifications (Android) up on event or periodically;
- MQTT IoT protocol for integration for cloud access;
Date: 08 Nov 2017
From 08 Nov 2017 we start shipping DAEnetIP2 devices with minor hardware changes (rev2). The new hardware is designed in a way to keep the compatibility however there are still small changes:
* Factory (default) jumper - the factory (default) jumper must be placed at another location on DAEnetIP2 rev2. The procedure is the same like before. Also with the DAEnetIP2 rev2 the jumper is not included (shipped) with the module but must be provided separately.
* 10/100 Ethernet interface is supported by DAEnetIP2 rev2 - the new module has new 10/100 network interface compared with the old DAEnetIP2 which works only in 10Mbit/Half-Duplex mode.
* Embedded Ethernet interface protection in DAEnetIP2 rev2 - in the new module as well there is built-in protection of voltages over 10VDC (differential).
* Software changes - The parameter "Target RST" is in seconds and the "Digital filter for ADC" is removed (the filter is always activated) on DAEnetIP2 rev2.
On the picture below it is shown how does it looks like the DAEnetIP2 rev2 module. You will see on the bottom side label with text "Rev. 2" which means that is DAEnetIP2 rev2 module, otherwise you have the old DAEnetIP2 module.
Date: 06 Nov 2017
From 06 Nov 2017 we shipp DAEnetIP3 IP controllers with the following changed parameters:
- * 2.048VDC reference source for the PortC pins (ADC) instead of 2.5VDC
- * 68K pull-down resistors for the PortC pins (ADC) instead of 100K
- * Power supply voltage range 7.5VDC to 25VDC instead of 12VDC
Date: 28 Oct 2017
Date: 16 Jun 2017
We are happy to introduce our new product: smartDEN IP WatchDog - PING restarter and Auto-Rebooter Relay Module
Date: 23 May 2017
We are happy to introduce our new product: Wi-Fi 16 Relay Module with TCP Modbus protocol
Date: 02 May 2017